CAMPBELL HS SCHOOL CODE: 112745
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
STAY UPDATED WITH ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE CHS COUNSELING OFFICE BY TEXTING @gafa78 to 81010
- Enrollments: M-F 8am-11am daily in the Counseling Office. See necessary enrollment documents here.
- Withdraws: M-F 8am-3pm daily in the Front Office
- Upcoming Important Dates:
- DEC GRADS ONLY: exit survey here
- Senior Seminar-Sept 6 & 7 during all periods for all non-IB students in the Auditorium. We will call senior level classes as a group (ELA, Ma, SS) or send a pass to those students without those classes. Click here for the presentation.
- Junior Jumpstart-Sept 14th in the Auditorium; 1st Period is last names A-G; 2nd H-Q; 4th R-Z (non-IB only). Click here for the presentation.
- College Information Night- 6pm-8pm in the Auditorium. Topics will include: College Applications, HOPE, FAFSA, SAT/ACT, Application Essays, etc. All families from all grade levels are welcome! Did you miss College Info Night or need a refresher? Here is the presentation for you to view.
- Lunch & Learns: next session TBA
- Scholarship Newsletter: September here October here November here December here
- Junior Newsletter: 1st Quarter here
- College Visits: Colleges are consistently coming to visit Campbell students. Jrs & Srs sign up to attend in the counseling office. See the list of visits here. You must be close to the college's admission requirements to be eligible to attend i.e. If the minimum GPA to get into X college is 4.0 and you have a 3.0, you are not close. 3.7 is close.
- Affordable SAT classes sponsored by the PTSA are now available. Sign up here.
- Dual Enrollment Information: Click here
- We are offering the ACCUPLACER for any students interested in Dual Enrollment for Chatt Tech in Spring 2019. Study information here.
- Interested in joining the Military or taking a really cool career aptitude assessment?
- We will be offering the ASVAB in Spring 2019. Date TBA
- Recommendation Letters for Seniors: Do you need a recommendation letter from your Counselor for college admissions or a scholarship? If so, click here to find the Counselor Rec Letter Survey which must be completed at least two weeks prior to the admission/scholarship deadline. Less than two weeks notice could result a letter with less thought and effort due to time constraints. Please email your counselor when you have finished the survey with information about the submission deadline and what you are applying for.
- JOBS!-See all of our job postings here.
- Former Students: If you are in need of a transcript or a diploma, please click here