CAMPBELL HS SCHOOL CODE: 112745
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
STAY UPDATED WITH ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM THE CHS COUNSELING OFFICE BY TEXTING @gafa78 to 81010
- Enrollments: M-F 8am-11am daily in the Counseling Office. See necessary enrollment documents here.
- Withdraws: M-F 8am-3pm daily in the Front Office
- Upcoming Important Dates:
- Junior Advisement Appointments are now open! Please click here to schedule an appointment for the month of October. Deadline to schedule an appointment is Friday, October 12th at 4pm.
- Financial Aid Workshop: October 12th at 9am in the CHS Auditorium. A representative from Ga Student Finance Commission will be available to answer all questions relating to FAFSA. Students can attend with or without their families. If students wish to attend, please sign up here.
- Senior Seminar-Sept 6 & 7 during all periods for all non-IB students in the Auditorium. We will call senior level classes as a group (ELA, Ma, SS) or send a pass to those students without those classes. Click here for the presentation.
- Junior Jumpstart-Sept 14th in the Auditorium; 1st Period is last names A-G; 2nd H-Q; 4th R-Z (non-IB only). Click here for the presentation.
- College Information Night- 6pm-8pm in the Auditorium. Topics will include: College Applications, HOPE, FAFSA, SAT/ACT, Application Essays, etc. All families from all grade levels are welcome! Did you miss College Info Night or need a refresher? Here is the presentation for you to view.
- Junior Advisement Appointment Signup-Oct 1-Oct 12. Link to sign up for a requested appointment during the week of Oct 22-26th is to come.
- Junior Advisement Conferences-One on one conference with all 3rd year students. October 29-Nov 16. Parents are invited but can only request an appointment during the Oct 22-26 week.
- Scholarship Newsletter: September here
- Junior Newsletter: 1st Quarter here
- College Visits: Colleges are consistently coming to visit Campbell students. Jrs & Srs sign up to attend in the counseling office. See the list of visits here. You must be close to the college's admission requirements to be eligible to attend i.e. If the minimum GPA to get into X college is 4.0 and you have a 3.0, you are not close. 3.7 is close.
- Affordable SAT classes sponsored by the PTSA are now available. Sign up here.
- Dual Enrollment Information: Click here
- Chattahoochee Tech is hosting a Dual Enrollment Info Session at the campus in Acworth on October 10, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. at Chatt Tech North Metro Campus in Acworth. Learn about Chatt’s Dual Enrollment admissions process, earning both college and high school credit, and 100% paid tuition, books, and mandatory fees.
- Interested in joining the Military or taking a really cool career aptitude assessment?
- The Armed Forces will be here on Oct. 25th to administer the ASVAB-the miltary "entrance exam". Sign up here
- Recommendation Letters for Seniors: Do you need a recommendation letter from your Counselor for college admissions or a scholarship? If so, click here to find the Counselor Rec Letter Survey which must be completed at least two weeks prior to the admission/scholarship deadline. Less than two weeks notice could result a letter with less thought and effort due to time constraints. Please email your counselor when you have finished the survey with information about the submission deadline and what you are applying for.
- JOBS!-See all of our job postings here.
- Former Students: If you are in need of a transcript or a diploma, please click here