NCAA Eligibility: If you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II athletics, you need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center. You need to qualify academically and you need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete.
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center (www.eligibilitycenter.org) at the beginning of your junior year.
- A fee waiver can be used if the student used a waiver to take the ACT/SAT
- Complete the amateurism questionnaire.
- Have your transcript sent to NCAA at the end of your junior year and immediately following high school graduation. Be sure to print the Transcript Release Form and get it signed by a parent/guardian.
- Send your test scores. The NCAA Code for both ACT/SAT is 9999.
- Request a final certification. Log back in during senior year to update any new information to request final amateurism certification. (Beginning April 1st for fall enrollees and October 1st for spring enrollees).
- Graduate "on time" from high school in eight semesters (4 years). This is a requirement if you want to participate in NCAA Division I athletics.