CAMPBELL HS SCHOOL CODE: 112745
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
- CLICK HERE TO BOOK your Junior Advisement Appointment Roll Out for all (non-IB) Juniors & their families will be during the month of Oct & Nov. Please be on the lookout for an email or letter home to sign up for a time for a 1 on 1 session with your child's counselor. *IB students will have the opportunity for the same conference with IB advisors at a different time.
- Senior Seminar Roll Out for all Seniors: The month of September; Seniors will be sent a pass with specific date & time to attend. This is mandatory for all non-IB students to attend.
- FAFSA Application is now open (Oct 1, 2016). Please use your 2015 tax returns. Both student and Parent/Guardian will need to apply for a PIN before starting application. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Career Center After Dark: The Career Center will be open Monday, Sept 12th from 3:45-5pm & then every FIRST MONDAY of the month until April. This is a great time to get help with SAT/ACT, College Apps, and more from the experts!
- ASVAB is being given on Thurs, Oct 13th during the school day. To sign up to take the test, Text C3BK7 to 81010 to get signed up for the test. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The PSAT will be given on October 19th during the school day for all 10th graders for free. 9th and 11th grade students interested in taking the PSAT on October 19th should bring $15 cash, check, or money order to Ms. Adams in 9-B (next to Room 911). We will accept payments each morning (7:30 – 8:20) until September 23rd, and questions should be directed to Mr. Penick in the Nash Lobby. Daniel.email@example.com
- If you are an 11th grader, have free or reduced lunch AND you want to take the PSAT to be considered for SAT practice or the National Merit Scholarship, please stop by the counseling office and pick up a SAT/ACT waiver release form. This has to be signed by a parent/guardian and then turned into the cafe.
- Chatt Tech is hosting a MOWR (formerly Dual/Joint Enrollment) information night at the Marietta Campus on October 20th from 6:30-8pm. For more information, click here
- College Fair-Turner Chapel AME in Marietta is hosting a college fair on Saturday, Oct 22 from 12pm-3pm. For more info, click here
- Financial Aid Nite: Oct 27, 2016 6:30pm in the Auditorium. Seniors
- Campbell Apply to College Week will be taking place from Oct 31-Nov 4. On Nov 4, Seniors will have an opportunity to complete college applications during the school day.