CAMPBELL HS SCHOOL CODE: 112745
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
- FREE College Panel Discussion at Turner Chapel AME. Sat, Dec 17 from 10am-12pm. See more info here.
- Spring Graduation Date has been set! CHS graduation ceremony for the Class of 2017 will be Friday, May 26, 2016, at the KSU Convocation Center at 2:30 pm. Additional information regarding the ceremony, parking, and ticket allocations will be available in the spring
- Junior Advisement Conferences for all (non-IB) Juniors & their families will be during the months of Oct-Dec . Please be on the lookout for an letter home for your 1 on 1 session with your counselor. *IB students will have the opportunity for the same conference with IB advisors at a different time.
- FAFSA Application is now open (Oct 1, 2016). Please use your 2015 tax returns. Both student and Parent/Guardian will need to apply for a PIN before starting application. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Career Center After Dark: The Career Center will be open every FIRST MONDAY of the month from 3:45pm-5:00pm. This is a great time to get help with SAT/ACT, College Apps, and more from the experts!
- Campbell's 1st Annual Apply to College Day On Friday, Nov 4th 50 Seniors received help with their college applications. 91 total applications started! Of the 91, 28 (30.7%) applications were submitted w/o payment & 9 (9.8%) were paid and submitted!!!!!! This is AWESOME! Congrats Seniors!
- AP Exam Registration has begun and ends March 17th. See more info here
- Semester 1 Finals are Dec 19-21st Students will be release at 11:32am on Dec 20 & 21st. FINISH STRONG!!!!