CAMPBELL HS SCHOOL CODE: 112745
UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES & EVENTS IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
- MOWR Summit: Thurs March 9th from 6pm-8pm in the Auditorium. Colleges and counselors will be present to discuss information after the presentation. move_on_when_ready_summit_flyer_for_march_2017.pdf
- Spring ASVAB. Sign up in the Counseling office to take the ASVAB on Friday, March 10th at 8:30am.
- A new Junior Newsletter has been posted here.
- Spring tutoring schedules are out! Click here to find out where and when you can get tutoring. NO EXCUSES!
- Current Freshman Advisement and Registration will take place in the evening of March 27 or day of March 29. Each freshman and family are invited to this meeting to plan high school courses and register for classes for next year. Information to sign up for an appointment will be released soon.
- 8th Grade Parent Night: February 16th at 6:30pm. All incoming 9th graders and their families are encouraged to attend.
- SCHOLARSHIPS....FREE MONEY! Seniors-don't miss out on the opportunity to earn FREE MONEY through scholarships. Check our our scholarship database here. Scholarships for seniors will continue to be posted throughout the spring so check back regularly!
- Want to sign up for in SAT/ACT Test Prep? Applerouth Test prep will be offering classes to prepare interested students for the SAT and ACT this year. Classes are taught at CHS and include several mock exams to help you practice for the real test. More information can be found at http://www.cobblearning.net/chsjones/2017/01/03/testprep2017/ or contact Mr. Jones (email@example.com) for details.
- CHS PTSA SAT SPRING Prep Class: $125 Three classes: April 15, 22, 29th to prepare for May SAT. Click here and scroll down to find out more info about course.
- Spring Graduation Date has been set! CHS graduation ceremony for the Class of 2017 will be Friday, May 26, 2016, at the KSU Convocation Center at 2:30 pm. Additional information regarding the ceremony, parking, and ticket allocations will be available in the spring
- FAFSA Application is now open (Oct 1, 2016). Please use your 2015 tax returns. Both student and Parent/Guardian will need to apply for a PIN before starting application. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Career Center After Dark: The Career Center will be open every FIRST MONDAY of the month from 3:45pm-5:00pm. This is a great time to get help with SAT/ACT, College Apps, and more from the experts!
- AP Exam Registration has begun and ends March 17th. See more info here